Love This: Grimm, Bad Teeth (Season Two Premiere)
- Published on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 12:00
- 0 Comments
Here’s 9 reasons to love the season two premiere of Grimm:
1. The crazy monster in the shipping crate (though the gore might turn your stomach).
2. The awful new opening (and the hope that they will please, please, please decide to change it).
3. Monroe and Rosalie meeting Nick’s mom, and the reminder that Nick is a different kind of Grimm and that’s why we like him.
4. The creepy way Juliet is losing her memories, and OMG is she going to forget Nick?
5. Nick’s mom sharing about her past growing up as a Grimm with Aunt Marie.
6. Nick crying with his mom.
7. Nick totally staring down Adalind’s mom.
8. Finally learning part of the big story: the 7 knights and their keys that lead to a buried treasure from the Crusades.
9. The cliffhanger ending (actually I kind of hate that part).